AccessPress Social Share is a Free WordPress plugin to allow anyone easily share website content (page, posts, image, media) on your major social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Digg ) by the use of the latest APIs on your website!
A perfect plugin to make any content on your website social-share-friendly, and increase your social reach dramatically!
You can select the social media profiles you want to activate and select one of the designs from beautifully designed 5 pre available themes.
The available social media are: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Digg. Also there is an option to share it by email or print the page.
Just get it done in a few minutes!
For more options - more social media integration, more themes, floating sidebar options, widget options, more shortcode options. Pinterest pin it button for each images. Please upgrade to Premium version. Have you moved your site from HTTP to HTTPS and lost your share counts? No worries! Now you can get your http site's share counts back using our plugin. <strong>Note: If you have set 301 redirects in your site the facebook share counts may reset</strong>
- Beautifully designed 5 themes to select from. More available in Pro versoin.
- Major 6 social media included (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Digg). More available in Pro version.
- Latest use of APIs to fetch data
- Auto updates on all APIs
- Option to select which social media profile to show
- Display order for selected social media
- Cache setting – you can set a cache period to avoid frequent API calls.
- Shortcode – You can display the social share easily anywhere by using shortcode [apss-share].
- Fully Responsive – compatible with mobile devices.
- User friendly and very interactive user interface
– Anyone can use it, its as easy as drag and drop.
- Upgrades available
– For more features like more social media profiles, more design themes, etc. – upgrade to Pro.
– Dedicated email, forum support.
- Free updates
– Get free updates for lifetime.
★ Beautifully designed 10 themes to select from. ★ Major 13 social media included(Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Digg, Delicious, Stumbleupon, Tumblr, Vkontakte, Reddit, Xing, Weibo and Buffer). ★ Popup sharing. ★ Pinterest image pin options. ★ Buddypress and woocommerce compactible. ★ Shortcode - more parameters available for shortcodes. ★ Widgets - Add the AccessPress Social Share in widgets. ★ Floating Sidebar - Beautifully designed 4 themes to display in the floating sidebar with various display position options. ★ Social media fans/followers count display options. ★ Beautiful 20 themes for social counts. ★ 18 major social media for social count display.
For premium upgrade please go here
Some Useful Links
- Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support Forum Link: http://accesspressthemes.com/support/
- Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjZNcVG3fDE
- Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/AccessPressThemes
For a easy installation guide checkout the Installation tab above.
For complete information and documentation regarding plugin, please visit below links.
- Unzip accesspress-social-share.zip
- Upload all the files to the /wp-content/plugins/accesspress-social-share
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- For customizing the plugin’s settings, click on AccessPress Social Share menu in WordPress left admin menu.
What does this plugin do?
This plugin provides the ability to allow anyone easily share website content (page, posts, image, media) on major social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Digg ) by the use of the latest APIs on your website!
Will it effect my site’s speed?
No , because we have provided the caching option to store the share count in the database and update within certain period kept in the plugin cache settings section.
Do I need to design the icons again?
No , you won’t need to get any trouble regarding design and layout of the icons since we have provided inbuilt 5 beautiful icon themes.You can choose any as per your requirement.
Where can I find the documentation for the plugin?
Once you install the plugin , you can check some general documentation about how to use the plugin in the “How to use” panel of the plugin’s settings page. Complete documentation can be found here.
Yes. You can use the AccessPress social share by using shortcode anywhere you want in your templates files or in posts and pages content.
기여자 & 개발자
“AccessPress Social Share”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Checked compatibility with WP version 5.8.
- Added feature of default facebook share button with share counter.
- Fixed error related to deprecation of non static method called statically.
- Fixed minor bugs in the main page.
- Checked compatibility with WP version 5.7.
- Few code refinement
- Checked compatibility with the latest wp version
- Updated LinkedIn share link
- Added font awesome 4 and 5 compatibility settings in backend and frontend.
- Added few lines of css to fix font awesome issue.
- Fixed share counter issue.
- General bug fixes and refinement in the script
- Bug fix related to multisite plugin activation
- General bug fixes and refinement in code
- Refinement in plugin to avoid trademark infringement
- Refinement in the plugin files
- Removed Google+ from the plugin
- Bug fix related to Facebook Share Count
- Refinement in the code
- Checked plugin compactibility with wordpress version 5.2x
*General Bug Fixes in the plugin.
*Updated the Facebook Api.
*Refinement in the JS script.
- updated informational details in the plugin.
- updated in translation ready.
- Checked GDPR Compability.
- Done the removal of the depriciated share count of linkedin share count from plugin.
- Addition of the apply_filter “apss_share_url” hook for the url modification if needed.
- Removal of the session_init function from the plugin. This solved the loopback error occuring on security check.
- Removal of the google plus count as the API got depriciated.
- Checked plugin compactibility with wordpress version 4.8
- Added the fontawesome icons locally to the plugin’s folder.
- Done the bug fixings for the AMP version removed the share icons from the amp version pages.
- Updated the fontawesome icons version to 4.7.0
- Done the bug fixings for the facebook share counts using access token.
- Done the bug fixings for the double addition of the counter for canonical URLs.
- Done small bug fixing for the frontend css issue for the anchor links.
- Done the bug fixing for the cache issue of the facebook share counts.
- Addition of do_action hooks to make users add more social networks if they need it. You can use add_action using these tags for ‘apss_more_networks’ in content and ‘apss_more_networks_in_shortcodes’ for shortcode.
- Done the bug fixings for the url encoding issue for the linkedin share summary text.
- Done the url, title and summary parameter url encoded for linkedin as it is producing error in some IE version of a browser.
- Fixed css issues for the plugin’s backend settings – miscelleneous settings of the plugin.
- Checked plugin compactibility with wordpress version 4.7
- Removed unnecessary codes from plugin’s main file.
- Made the plugin object global to remove the content filter hook by other.
- Done the css modifications for the miscelleneous setting’s facebook APP settings.
- Done the bug fixings for the slashes appearing in the plugin’s miscelleneous settings.
- Done the addition of new feature to fetch the share counts from http site as well if site has been moved from HTTP to HTTPS.
- Done the addition of documentation links in how to use section.
- Done the bug fixing for the theme 3 for the mobile displays.
- Done the bug fixing for the content share for the linkedin.
- Addition of link to create facebook app in the plugins miscelleneous settings.
- Addition of the More WordPress Resources link.
- Improved the facebook share counter using the facebook app. Now the user need to create facebook app to fetch share counts if old method is not working.
- Fixed the facebook share count issue.
- Fixed the twitter multiple popup issue.
- Removed the dublicate css for the share text css from the frontend css.
- Multisite compactibility issue fixed.
- Removal of unnecessary css codes from the plugin’s frontend css file.
- Removed unnecessary codes from count shortcode.
- Done the bug fixings for the popup share issue for facebook and linkedin.
- Changed the priority of the_content filter to make the plugin compactible with “Advanced Ads” plugin.
- Updated the ‘apss_count’ shortcode to support multiple networks. Please see “how to use” tab for more information.
- Added options to disable the cache for the url share counts.
- Added an option to enable the social share in popup window.
- Done the addition of additional parameter custom_share_link in the shortcode for apss_share.
- Added the note section for the available parameters in email settings.
- Done the bug fixing for the backend options.
- Done the bug fixing for the issue related to the_content filter hook for Yoast SEO plugin.
- Removal of unnecessary codes for the twitter share counts using third party API.
- Addition of language file for fr_CA
- Addition of note section for the new twitter share count options.
- Fixed small bug for the twitter counter api selection issue.
- Fixed undefined index issue for the twitter counter.
- Addition of options to enable OpenShareCount and NewShareCounts for fetching the twitter share counts.
- Removal of unncessary commented codes from twitter share.
- Addition of the new shortcodes to replace apss-share to apss_share and apss-count to apss_count. Both shortcodes can be used but in the future updates will remove the shortcodes with hyphen as it is not recommened.
- Removal of the twitter share count as twitter depreceate the url share count.
- Changed the priority level of the_content filter to make the plugin compactible with Visual Composer.
- Removal of unnecessary css from both frontend css and backend css.
- Addition of the header_sent method checking in the plugin’s main class for the session start.
- Removal of the ajax call for the share counter as it is causing problem if there is jquery error in a site.
- Done the text domain change.
- Done the removal of the submenu page from the plugin.
- Changed the input type of cache period to number.
- Done the sanitization of the input texts fields in plugin backend.
- Code formatting for the save settings page.
- Done the broken link fixes for the about section.
- Done the update of the upgrade banner image.
- Done the removal of unnecessary comments in the plugin.
- Removed the fontawsome css file from the plugins css folder.
- Small bug fixing for the issue regarding loading issue of the frontend assets for already using plugin users.
- Code modification of the total share count for the facebook share count.
- Done the addition of the option in the miscelleneous settings to disable the plugin’s frontend assets.
- Addition of the options of meta box for posts and pages to enable and disable the social share for it’s content.
- Removal of the loading text instead used the previous share counters.
- changed the facebook count url for the facebook share count as pervious share count url is returning total of share and likes as shares count.
- Demo url link change.
- Added more shortcode attributes – counter display option, share text option. Please see how to use section.
- Added 1 more theme.
- Added the shortcode for share count number display in the content.
- Added the link attribute rel=’nofollow’ to social share links.
- Removal of unnecessary code(condition checking) in saving settings.
- Functions – frontend_counter, get_plusones code modification for security enhancement.
- Text changes done for the display settings tab.
- Done the code optimization of plugin’s shortcode.
- Removal of the unnecesary commented codes from the plugin main file.
- Help text change for the social share counter.
- Removal of the unnecessary codes for the fetching of the share count using cache period.
- Social share counter cache period setting bug fixing done.
- Addition of the fixes for the special characters in post title.
- Fixed the bug for saving settings of the share options for backend.
- Done the bug fixing for the dispaly of the share icons for theme 3.
- Done some text changes for how to use section and about section.
- Share text css fix.
- Made the share text title translation ready.
- Added the share options to the attachement pages.
- Addition of the links to the banner images
- Code optimization.
- SSL warning fix for google fonts.
- Addition of the share text options in backend.
- Done the css modification for frontend share text display.
- excerpt filter removal.
- Code sanitization for backend options.
- Code modification for the pinterest share.
- Text modification in how to use section.
- Added the summary text to the share link for LinkedIn.
- Done bug fixing for share url for shortcodes.
- Fixed some design issues for the icon sets.
- Fixed the plugin text domain issue for localization.
- Texts modification in about section and miscellaneous settings section.
- Added the shortcode options.
- fixed small css issue for the twitter share display.
- Code modification for the pinterest share options for images.
- Share count using ajax to store it in cache.
- Changes in the upgrade banner images.
- Fixed the bug for share options if not selected to any.
- Fixed the bug in the twitter share and added twitter share via in the twitter share link.
- Fixed the bug for pinterest images share.
- Fixed the bug for the post and page share url.
- Fixed the bug for pre-selected page share options.
- Done the bug fixing for label attributes for display settings tab and miscellaneous tab.
- Some changes done for how to use section and about sections.
- Added the options for the display of the social share in home page.
- Fixed wp error occuring for the http request made by site.
- Plugin submitted to http://wordpress.org for review and approval