This plugin does one thing, and that thing is to add your posts’ featured image to the RSS
feed. It specifies the ‘large’ image size.
- Upload the plugin to your wp-content/plugins folder, or use the Plugins > Add New section of your dashboard to search for “Add featured image to RSS feed”
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
What does this plugin do?
This plugin adds the featured image of each post to the RSS feed content.
Where can I see the change?
In your site’s RSS feed.
2020년 2월 18일
It works but it adds an array of images (srcset) and I found that this breaks some aggregators that expect just the single img src.
기여자 & 개발자
“Add Featured Image to RSS Feed”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “Add Featured Image to RSS Feed”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- [Changed] Changes tested up to version 6.2.0
- [Changed] Tested up to version 5.8.3
- [Added] Wraps the thumbnail size of the image in a filter
rss_featured_image_thumbnail_sizeso that other developers may change it
- [Changed] Tested up to version 5.1.1
- First build