Allows admins other users with a specially-defined user-capability to define a custom menu on the admin-bar of his or her favorite shortcuts.
Technical support for this plugin will be provided via the WordPress plugin forum. Additional support may be
available at plugin’s homepage.
Installation is simple and straight-forward:
admin-bookmarks.zipinto to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- What capability do non-Editors need to have and manage a menu?
The role needs to have the ‘manage_personal_menu’ capability.
- How can you assign the ‘manage_personal_menu’ capability to a role?
There are many great plugins for assigning a capability to a role. However, you can manually add the role with the following lines of code:
global $wp_roles; $wp_roles->add_cap("editor", "manage_personal_menu", true);
The above line adds the capability to the Editor role. Replace ‘editor’ with whatever role you wish to assign the capability.
- Why can’t users with the ‘manage_personal_menu’ capability manage their bookmarks in the same way an administrator can?
The user must have the ‘edit_theme_options’ capability to be able to edit a navigational menu. Without that capability, he or she will not be able to use the menus interface and must use a different interface instead.
- Why are there menus labeled ‘favoritesBar’ followed by a number?
Each user gets a favorites bar menu followed by their User ID. Editing a favorites bar with a User ID not your own will effectively be editing a different user’s menu.
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Custom Admin-Bar Favorites”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Initial public release.