Dashboard widget that shows admin users and when they were last logged in.
This plugin is compatible with ClassicPress.
This plugin is also available in Codeberg
- Install the plugin through the admin page “Plugins”.
- Alternatively, unpack and upload the contents of the zipfile to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Visit the Dashboard. That’s it.
2021년 6월 2일
Thanks to the easily editable language file, I was able to translate this plugin to my wishes. 🙂 Edit: which is now possible! THANKS!
기여자 & 개발자
“Admin Users Logged In”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Add filter ‘auli_get_role__in’ for showing users with these roles.
- Remove check for shown users based on capability.
- Add filter ‘auli_show_for_role__in’ for allowing users to see this widget.
- No need to check if function ‘current_user_can()’ exists.
- Support translations.
- Small updates from wpcs.
- Fix the location of closing (outside the loop).
- Only show the widget on capability ‘edit_posts’.
- First release.