This is an add-on for the Advanced Custom Fields WordPress plugin, that allows you to add a Number Slider field type.
This plugin uses the Simpler Slider jQuery library by James Smith – http://loopj.com/jquery-simple-slider/
For feature request and bug reports, please use the Q Studio Support Website.
Please do not use the WordPress.org forum to report bugs, as we no longer monitor or respond to questions there.
This add-on will work with:
- Advanced Custom Fields version 4 & 5
- Upload the plugin to your plugins directory
- 워드프레스의 ‘플러그인’ 메뉴에서 플러그인을 활성화하세요.
- Enjoy 🙂
How does this plugin work?
The ACF Number Slider plugin adds an additional field type to Advanced Custom Fields that allows the user to set-up an integer field with a slide rule to select the value.
Each Number Slider can be configured with the following parameters:
- Units of measurement
- Minimum value
- Maximum value
- Incremental steps between values
기여자 & 개발자
“Advanced Custom Fields: Number Slider”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- set correct slider values on tab shown
- data sanitization and escaping
- format improvements for value and unit spacing
- Removed support for ACF version 3
- WP Version bump
- Admin fixes for spacing between value and unit
- Added append value to return string
- Read me tweak
- WP 5.5 version release
- Added GitHub Deploy Action
- ReadmMe Update
- Tested on WP 4.4.1
- Tested on WP 4.0.0
- Commented out missing function calls
- ACF V5 compatibility – thanks chrisgoddard @ https://github.com/chrisgoddard
- Serbian Translation – thanks Ogi @ http://firstsiteguide.com/
- 3.8.1 Testing
- Forum link
- commented js console.log print
- Fix to allow for multiple number sliders on the same screen
- Fixed issue in V4 plugin to properly include JS files
- Initial version