When you add text to the category description textarea and save the category, WordPress runs content filters that strips out all but the most basic formatting tags.
This plugin disables those filters for roles with the necessary permissions. Any html code you add to the category description will not be stripped out.
This plugin does not do anything other than disable the filters. It does not protect you from entering invalid HTML, nor does it help you create WYSIWYG HTML. You can use the post or page composing screen to help you create the text and formatting. Switch to the ‘code’ tab and copy the HTML code into the category description field.
- 워드프레스의 ‘플러그인’ 메뉴에서 플러그인을 활성화하세요.
- Paste or type HTML code in the category description and save (Refer to “The category description isn’t saving. Why?” in the FAQ if you’re having problems saving)
- Enjoy HTML in your category descriptions (Refer to “I see the HTML in the admin panel preview, but not on my website. Why?” in the FAQ if the HTML isn’t appearing on your website)
The category description isn’t saving. Why?
- For security reasons, the role that you’re using to edit the description needs to have the “unfiltered_html” capability
- In single site installations, Administrators and Editors has this capability by default; in a multisite installation, only Super Admins have this capability
- Refer to WordPress Roles and Capabilities
I see the HTML in the admin panel preview, but not on my website. Why?
- For the HTML to show up on your website, the theme you’re using needs to output the category description
- Contact your theme developer and refer them to WordPress Developer Documentation – category_description
How do I contact you?
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Subject Line: Question: WordPress Plugin: Allow HTML in Category Descriptions
- Donations: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SGS5KSM9N4D3Y
기여자 & 개발자
“Allow HTML in Category Descriptions”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “Allow HTML in Category Descriptions”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- Change the plugin initialisation after the previous security update went out in a bit of a rush.
- Address a security vulnerability
- Add a text domain for translation purposes
- Minor formatting of the plugin code, syntax, etc.
- Added a banner image for the plugin page
- A version bump to indicate to WordPress that the plugin was reviewed and tested in the latest version of WordPress
- Made sure that the pre_filters array had corresponding items in the filters array
- Added a donation link
- Added a filter array for the textareas admin displays
- First release into the wild after helping someone on a forum post