This plugin allows to use real-time shipping rates provided by third-party shipping services.
To create new live shipping service use API2Cart api method basket.live_shipping_service.create.
You can create multiple shipping services per store.
Plugin allows to disable calculations for any service.
You can also specify custom origin address for each shipping service.
- Upload the
api2cart-live-shipping-4-woocommercefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Does this plugin require the Woocommerce plugin?
Yes, the Woocommerce plugin must be installed and active.
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“API2Cart Live Shipping 4 Woocommerce”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “API2Cart Live Shipping 4 Woocommerce”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- First official release
- Handle pre-estimate requests
- Added support of Shipping Zones (Please make sure you have selected live shipping service in the WooCommerce shipping zone settings);
- The destination address field “state” is now required for countries that have such field in the checkout form.
- Added support for integration with Woocommerce via REST API
- Added new REST API endpoints:
- GET wc-a2c/v1/live-shipping-rates – retrieve all live shipping reates services,
- POST wc-a2c/v1/live-shipping-rates – create live shipping reates service,
- DELETE wc-a2c/v1/live-shipping-rates – delete live shipping reates service,
- GET wc-a2c/v1/live-shipping-rates/configs – get shipping service configs
- Improved compatibility with third-party plugins
- Fix plugin compatibility