A simple plugin to sort your posts by “A to Z”, i.e. Alphabetically. It supports regular posts as well as Custom_Post_Type. You can also control the number of posts to display and order them in different ways.
The quickest method for installing the plugin is:
- Upload the
AtoZ-Sortingfolder to the
- WordPress의 ‘플러그인’ 메뉴에서 플러그인을 활성화하세요.
- How can I use this Plugin?
Follow the steps:
- Install the plugin,
- make a blank page with default template,
- use shortcode to display your desired contents.
- What are the shortcodes?
- [atoz_sorting post_type=”post”]
- [atoz_sorting post_type=”post” number=”10″]
- [atoz_sorting post_type=”post” number=”10″ order_by=”title”]
- [atoz_sorting post_type=”post” number=”10″ order_by=”title” order=”ASC”]
- What are the meaning of shortcodes?
- Using only [atoz_sorting] will show posts from blog posts by default with 15 posts per page with ascending order.
- Use “post” as “post_type” if you want to display blog posts or use “your_custom_post_type_name” to display posts from that Custom Post Type.
- Use “number” to control maximum number posts to show
- Use “order_by” to order posts in different ways. The values can be: date, title, popular & random.
- Use “order” to order in Ascending or Descending method. The values can be: ASC & DESC.
기여자 & 개발자
“AtoZ Sorting”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Initial release.
- New options added (Number of posts to display, different ordering methods etc.)
- Link issue fixed.