This plugin is meant to add the word autocomplete in search input field by using the index stored in Relevanssi database. So you have to install first Relevanssi (free or premium version) to have it to work.
The JS script used to accomplish the autocompletion work has been developed by Lea Verou and is called Awesomplete. It is very simple to set up, lightweight and accessible.
List of functionalities
- Settings available: styling, min characters typed to show the autocompletion box, max suggestions in autocompletion box.
- Get the Relevanssi Indexed words to have the autcompletion list
- Fast and lightweight
- English and french languages included
- Upload the plugin folder
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Autocomplete for Relevanssi screen to configure the plugin
- Could this plugin work without Relevanssi plugin installed?
- Is this plugin working for both free and premium Relevanssi plugin?
- Can the box also display a search results list?
No sorry. For the moment it shows up only indexed words. But maybe the results list displaying feature will be added in a future version of Autocomplete for Relevanssi… 😉
기여자 & 개발자
“Autocomplete For Relevanssi”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “Autocomplete For Relevanssi”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?