Bangla Fonts Collection plugin helps to make WordPress website better in Bangla typography. It also increases visitor’s readability so users shall like to read your Bangla content.
This enables a feature that helps you to write Bangla in your WordPress dashboard’s text boxes and textarea boxes without any help of your computer software. You have to use Bangla phonetic keyboard to write Bangla.
So that you are able to add/edit your Bangla content in the go and any computer what have Bangla software or not. We have used Avro Phonetic version 1.1.4
So, it’ll be like:
amar sonar bangla = আমার সোনার বাংলা
Note: wysiwyg editors not supported yet.
Some of the added fonts:
- And some more …
To install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings link to write your CSS
- Enjoy easily readable Bangla text.
- All listed Fonts shall embed
Yes, and more will come in the future version
- Do I need to do any further settings?
Yes, You have to write CSS selectors to set your preferred font. You’ll get help texts on the Settings page.
- How do I enable Bangla writing
In admin bar you can see a button “English Enabled” or “বাংলা চলছে”. “English Enabled” means English will be written. Click on it and it turns to “বাংলা চলছে” and then you can write Bangla.
- Adminbar button not able to change fonts, any sortcut?
Keyboard shortcut: Ctrl+m toggle bangla and english.
기여자 & 개발자
“Bangla Fonts Collection”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Noto Sans Bengali font added
- fixed issues
- Enable Bangla writing without Bangla software installed
- Initial version.