The current version of the plugin adds the possibility to edit the display order of the posts on the main page, on the category pages and on the archive pages.
Posts can be sorted, among others by title, by type or by update date.
In addition, you can specify whether you want to ignore pinned posts and arrange them in the normal order.
You can also choose how many posts to display per page.
- How to use the plugin?
- Turn on the plugin.
- Go to the plugin settings.
- Set how posts should behave.
- Save changes!
- Can I say “thank you”?
Yes you can. The best way to do this is to let your friends know about this plugin!
- Are these all the possibilities of the plugin?
Not yet. The plugin will be updated frequently. I am going to add many options to it! So be patient!
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Better Posts Plus”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Bug fixes;
- Readme issues;
- Corrections for future translations;
- A lot of code corrections;
- Simplification and preparation for subsequent updates;
- Sticky ignore added – now you can ignore sticky posts;
- Pagination settings added – choose whether to display posts by default, all on one page (no pagination), or the selected number of posts per page;
- Improved order and sorting by functionality;
- First version of plugin;