This plugin allows you to easily dequeue styles and scripts from your site’s queue.
It also allows you to check which ones are called from the Archive, Single, Page and Frontpage templates of your site.
Once you used it, you can copy&paste generated code to your plugin or theme files.
This plugin can break your site frontend, so be careful when using it. If you don’t know what you are doing, please don’t use this plugin.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
How does this plugin save the information on the database
Serialized as an unique array.
What happens if I uninstall the plugin
It uses the WordPress’ deactivate method and removes the information stored on the database, keeping it clean.
기여자 & 개발자
“BF WPO Dequeuer”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
1.1.3 – 1.1.4
Reviewed for compatibility
- Reviewed for compatibility
- Fixed some hardcoded strings for translation
- Added code generator
- Fixed a little bug with Scripts Runner
- First stable version of the plugin
- Just born with basic functionality