Add subscription management powered by Billsby to your WordPress website with our powerful plugin. Our plugin provides everything you need to run a subscription business on your WordPress powered website, and gives you access to the full power of the Billsby subscription management platform too.
The ultimate WordPress subscription solution
Embed checkout and account management
We’ve made it really easy to embed checkout and account management functionality into your WordPress website with simple shortcodes – so there’s no need to worry about code level integrations or figuring out how to get embed code into your theme header.
You can customise your buttons to be whatever colour you’d like, and we’ll automatically inherit the font from your theme too – so they’ll fit in perfectly with other calls to action on your website.
Synchronize WordPress users with Billsby customers
We’ll automatically sync key data (like name and email address) two ways between your WordPress and Billsby website. You can use whichever registration form you’d like in WordPress – this’ll still work perfectly.
We’ll also enforce the creation of WordPress accounts if customers want to subscribe – so if they try to press a subscribe button and aren’t subscribed already, we’ll forward them to your registration page.
Customers will never have to juggle two accounts with this nifty integration.
Advanced access control without endless custom roles
Plans in Billsby can be customized with feature tags, and you can then limit access to content within your WordPress website based on the feature tags associated with the customers plan. Add or change tags at any time, and restrict either whole pages or just sections of pages with simple shortcodes.
Powered by the most advanced billing platform
When you use Billsby to power your WordPress website, you additionally benefit from all the features of the Billsby subscription management platform, including:
- Advanced dunning, retention and revenue management tools
- Flexible coupon codes and discounts
- Beautifully on-brand invoices and emails
- Support for advanced products, plans and cycles
- Zapier integration to connect to 2000+ apps
- Native support for a wide variety of payment gateways
Plus, because your subscription database lives outside of WordPress, you’re not putting extra strain on your server, worrying about compliance issues or increasing the complexity of your site. And if you ever did want to move away from WordPress, you can do so without impacting your billing and payments.
At a price you can afford
The Billsby WordPress plugin is included for all Billsby customers, across all plans. There’s no extra charge to use it, and there never will be. The plugin is also fully GPL licensed – we don’t hide it behind a request process or payment.
The only charge to use Billsby is a 0.4% fee based on the revenue you generate. Plus, you’ll make the first $5,000 of revenue on us if you’re new to Billsby.
Getting started with Billsby for WordPress is really simple
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/billsbydirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Choose Billsby on the left hand menu and follow the setup steps
You’ll need a Billsby account to proceed with setup, if you haven’t got one already.
Do I need a Billsby account to use this plugin?
Yes. This plugin enables Billsby subscription management in WordPress. A Billsby account is required for it to operate, but new users start with a $5,000 free trial and there are no monthly fees. You can register on the Billsby website, or from the link within the plugin.
Are there limits on the number of users and plans I can have?
No. You can create unlimited products, plans and cycles and then sell them to unlimited customers and users with Billsby.
How many tiers of content restrictions can I create?
As many as you’d like. It’s also possible to combine content restrictions – so for example, you could have pieces of content that are only available to people with both the #opinion-pieces feature tag and the #premium-articles feature tag, without creating a whole separate category.
기여자 & 개발자
“Billsby”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Resolved an issue where certain feature tags were not correctly reflected by access control
- Resolved an issue where customer details were not correctly update in some circumstances
- Resolved an issue where in some cases access control rules were not properly synchronised
- Resolved an issue where in some cases content restriction short codes were not working
- Resolved an issue where in some cases plugin setup was blocked
- Resolved an issue where in some cases the plugin did not respect custom table names
- This is the first version of the plugin