Tired of losing your block editor settings when you change devices, or your local browsing data is cleared? Then this is the plugin for you!
The block editor stores all settings in what is known as “localStorage”, this means your preferences do not carry over between your phone, tablet, or computer.
This also means that if you regularly clear out old cookies and browser data, your preferences may be lost (some browsers even do this automatically at set intervals, Safari, for example, is known to do this).
The plugin simply requires you to activate it, and it will remember your editor settings without any other interactions.
In addition, it also makes it possible to change your editor preferences via your user profile if you prefer this approach.
Previously, the plugin was known as Blockeditor Fullscreen Mode Control, and only handled the fullscreen mode, but over
time there has presented itself a need to maintain persistent editor settings across sessions and devices for other elements as well.
멀티 사이트/네트워크 사이트에서도 작동합니까?
네, 네트워크의 모든 이용자가 즉시 이용할 수 있도록 이 플러그인을 네트워크 활성활할 수 있습니다.
I want to contribute to this plugin
Contributions are more than welcome, just head on over to the GitHub repository at https://github.com/Clorith/blockeditor-fullscreen-mode-control, where you can submit Pull Requests or open issues.
기여자 & 개발자
“Persistent block editor settings”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
v1.3.0 – 2021-10-03
- Extended the settings panel with all applicable block editor settings.
- Added support for the following user settings:
- Block breadcrumbs
- Most used blocks
- Caret positioning
- Clarified how the plugin works, and how to use it, in the readme.
- Updated the plugin name spelling, and plugin description to be consistent with WordPress.
v1.2.0 – 2020-11-28
- Add support for other stateful settings (welcome message, focus mode, fixed toolbar and more)
- 일부 문자열을 명확하게 하기
- 워드프레스 이벤트 리스너를 이욤하여 전체화면 선택을 저장합니다.
- 초기 출시.