This plugin adds a handy “Bricks” menu item in the WP admin bar for quickly navigating to various areas within the site as well as to external sites relevant for the users of Bricks Builder theme.
A very useful feature is being able to directly view the list of all Templates and Pages and edit any of them with Bricks directly with a single click without going to Templates and Pages list screens first.
The admin bar can also be enabled in Bricks editor pages via the plugin’s settings page at Bricks → Bricks Navigator.
Links to Bricks-specific plugins’ settings page are also provided.
The menu can be simplified by disabling unwanted items in the plugin’s settings page.
A “new tab” icon is provided for site-specific menu items added by the plugin to open that menu item in a new tab.
All external links open in a new tab.
Built for the Bricks community by BricksLabs.
bricks navigator from within your WordPress plugins’ Add New page and install.
- Click on the
Downloadbutton to download the plugin.
- Upload the entire
brickslabs-bricks-navigatorfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
기여자 & 개발자
“Bricks Navigator”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
1.0.1 ( Jul 30, 2023 )
- Link to WooCommerce Bricks Settings page now appears only if WooCommerce is active.
- Added “Add New” link under Templates.
- Added “Plugin Settings” node which links to Bricks-specific plugins’ settings pages.
- Added a “Bricks Navigator” Settings page under Bricks admin menu. The Settings page has options to show the admin bar in the editor and hide unwanted items.
- Added a link to plugin’s settings page in the Plugins list screen.
1.0.0 ( May 27, 2022 )
- Initial Release.