BuddyPress notification widget allow site admins to show BuddyPress user notification in widget.
How it works:-
Add BuddyPress Notification widget in widget area to show notifications for the currently logged in user.
Help & Support
Please leave a comment on our blog BuddyDev for any suggestions, support request.
Please leave a comment on our blog BuddyDev
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the zip file and extract
buddypress-notification-widgetdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu.
Why I am not seeing the widget on Frontend?
The widget is only visible if user has some unread notification.
Does This plugin works without BuddyPress
No, It needs you to have BuddyPress Installed and activated
기여자 & 개발자
“BuddyPress Notification Widget”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “BuddyPress Notification Widget”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- Add support for link in notification count text.
- Remove unwanted directory.
- Added support for shortcode[‘buddydev_bp_notification’] in the plugin
- Add new line before the Clear link
- Change some labels.
- Test with BuddyPress 2.9.0
- Correct the name of the translation files.
- Complete rewrite of the widget
- Added option to allow showing widget even when there are no notifications.
- Changed text-domain to ‘buddypress-notifications-widget’
- Widget will be disabled automatically when notifications component is not enabled.
- Fixed for listing of notifications
- Tested with BuddyPress 2.6.0
Updated to use widget options properly
Updated to add back compatiblity with pre BuddyPress 1.9
Updated to fix issues with BuddyPress 1.9+