Bulk upload Images to automatically create Posts
The perfect tool to quickly populate your site.
Ideal for photographers, artists, galleries, photo blogs or any image based site.
Easily batch upload images after an event, gig, exhibition, wedding etc creating individual posts.
How it works
Simply drag and drop your images and posts will automatically be created with post titles, featured images and the other options you’ve selected.
- Featured image automatically assigned.
- Image file name is used as the post title.
- Works with Custom Post Types.
- Select multiple Categories, Tags, Post Formats and Custom Taxonomies at once.
- Select the Post Status: Published / Draft.
- Options for including the image in the body of the post.
- Image metadata title can also be used as the post title
Please leave a support message and I will respond asap.
- 워드프레스의 ‘플러그인’ 메뉴에서 플러그인을 활성화하세요.
- Go to the Bulk > Settings page and configure the plugin to work with your posts types.
- Go to Bulk > Importer select your taxonomy and upload your images.
- How do I change the post type and taxonomy?
Go to the settings page from the sidebar
기여자 & 개발자
“Bulk Images to Posts”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Added Brazilian Portuguese translations by Celso Bessa
- Added translations
- Multiple taxonomies
- Allow image metadata title to be used as the post title
- Allow image to be included in the post content with image size option
- Added post status
- The uploads box is now cleared when new taxonomies are selected and saved.
- Added brief instructions following feedback.
- Minor amends
- Complete rebuild using dropzone.js
- Added to wordpress repository
- Renamed plugin
- Finished testing.
- Custom media uploader on the options panel so that only images uploaded there are added as posts.
- Another change.
- Scan for custom taxonomies and add them to options panel