Replace playing card abbreviations with a CSS playing card.
- Make sure to only use one card abbreviation in between each set of tags. If you want to display multiple cards, you will need to use multiple tags. This was done to allow unsuited cards and unranked cards to be used.
- Uppercase and lowercase letters are both allowed for card abbreviations.
- 10 is converted to T.
- 1 is converted to A.
- Both ? and X are allowed for card ranks. ? means you have no idea what a card was. X is meant for any “rag,” such as when people use the term AX suited they mean they had an Ace and a rag both of the same suit.
- Unsuited cards are allowed.
- Unranked suits are allowed. X will be used as the card rank.
- I tested using
<CARD>as the tag and WP automatically converted it to lowercase.
- Using anything other than letters, numbers, or ? inside the tags will cause the plugin to skip over it.
- Rank & Suit
- Invalid cards
- Upload card-converter.php to your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- 워드프레스의 ‘플러그인’ 메뉴에서 플러그인을 활성화하세요.
- Go to Options->Discussion. Add
</span>to the Comment Moderation list. In order for the plugin to work correctly, the allowed_tags had to be overwritten. Now if anyone attempts to use a span tag in comments, you will have to approve it first.
- Whenever you want to display a playing card in a post or comment, wrap one card abbreviation between
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Card Converter”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “Card Converter”(을)를 번역하세요.