Display post by drop-down or list by category or categories using Widgets.
- Add the custom text as a widget title
- Select the specific category to show the post on widget
- Select the number of post to show with ranges from 1 to 10 or all posts
- Restrict title length of the post
- Select Multiple Categories
- Show post in Drop down option (combo box) or List view.
- Show/Hide Bullet style on list view
- Customize the default text “Please Select” in Drop down option.
- Sort the Post by Ascending, Descending, Random, post order and Post Modified
Free Version : Category Widget Support
Pro Version : Category Widget Pro Support
- Upload the “category-widget” directory to the plugins directory.
- Go to the plugins setting page and activate “Category Widget”
- Go to Appearance –> Widget –> Drag BC Category Widget to appropriate location
- Choose the desired options.
기여자 & 개발자
- Bug fixed – Not able to drag the widget and crashed. [ Am apologize for the bug 🙁 ]
Multiple Category Selection (New)
Few bug fixes
- Support 4.3 – Bug Fixes
- Bug fixes
- Supports 4.1.1
- Supports 4.0.1
- Bug fixes
- Supports WordPress 3.9
- Sort the title by Post Modified
- Make the Category header linkable.
- Now display the title as per the post order.
- Sort the title by Ascending, Descending or Random
- Bug fixes for multiple combo box
- Bug fixes and variables renamed – [Kindly update your details in bc_category_widget widget]
- Now users can able to select the total number of post either 1 to 10 or all posts
- Now easy to customize the default text “Please Select” in Drop down option.
- Able to select post display in Drop down option (combo box) or List view.
- Updated to 3.8 WordPress Core
- Able to add title length to be display in Category Post
- Show/Hide Bullet Style
- Added Number of post text
- Public release