Delete Action Scheduler Events to avoid having large database tables.
- Delete button to remove all actions [Completed, Failed]. See screenshots for example.
- Important bug fixes.
- Added new enhancement settings to allow better usage of the Action Scheduler plugin performance.
- Initial Plugin.
- Add delete icons for each state in admin area including pending actions..
- Add option to change default cleanup for the Action Scheduler.
- Advanced settings to allow better usage of the Action Scheduler plugin performance.
- All Free plugin features plus:
- Add WPCLI functionality to delete states.
- Deletion of pending actions.
- Add automated cleanup for selected action states.
- Extract the downloaded zip file and upload the
cleanup-action-schedulerfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory. Alternatively, install this plugin by searching for it from the plugins area of your WordPress website.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress