NOTE: This Plugin is still in beta. It’s recommended that you don’t run this Plugin on production sites yet, and don’t forget to backup your wp-config.php file.
WordPress constants such as WP_DEBUG can be defined in wp-config.php but have to be edited manually every time you need to make a change. But no longer! You can now edit several common wp-config.php constants directly from within the WordPress admin!
The current list of WordPress constants you can modify with Config Constants are:
More constants will be supported in future versions.
If none of the above constants are defined in wp-config.php then they will be added automatically. Constants already specified in wp-config.php will have their values modified.
Also, a key feature of the Plugin is the support for two-way editing. This means you can still edit wp-config.php constants manually if you wish and your changes will be automatically synchronised with Plugin settings. Likewise, if you update the value of a constant via the Plugin options page then wp-config.php is immediately updated!
Please rate this Plugin if you find it useful. 🙂
Visit our WordPress plugin site.
Instructions for installing:
- In your WordPress admin go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Enter Config Constants in the text box and click Search Plugins.
- In the list of Plugins click Install Now next to the Config Constants Plugin.
- Once installed click to activate.
- Visit the Plugin options page via Settings -> Config Constants.
- On the Plugin options page some/all of the supported constants may be initially disabled as you can only modify existing constants defined in wp-config.php. To be able to edit a constant directly in the admin just add it to your wp-config.php file and it will get picked up automatically in the Plugin settings.
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Config Constants”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “Config Constants”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- Plugin completely overhauled to work with WordPress 4.8 and fix outdated code.
- Initial release.