A fully customizable Gutenberg editor block used for wrapping several blocks in a parent wrapper, which enables you to do more sophisticated styling as well.
- Maximum width
- Vertically align top.
- Vertically align center.
- Vertically align bottom.
- Scroll down icon — A scrolling mouse wheel animation that will offer direction to the user.
- Element ID — Smoothly scroll the window to a specific element or tag ID within the page.
- Horizontal spacing
- Link to
- Page address or URL.
- Open in a new window.
- Width — Sets a width for the borders.
- Radius — Defines the radius of the corners.
- Shadow — Adds a box-shadow to the block.
- Shape — Multiple shapes to use as separators for sections or as the background graphic.
- Height — A few of the shapes such as “Simple” are adjustable.
- Animation on scroll
- Type — Allows you to animate elements as you scroll down, and up.
- Ease — Timing function to ease elements in different ways.
- Offset — Offset to trigger animation sooner or later in pixels.
- Delay — Delay the animation.
- Duration — Duration of animation.
- Run once — Whether animation should fire once, or every time you scroll up/down to the block.
- Background image
- Position — Sets the starting position of the background image; “Focal Point Picker” support.
- Repeat — Sets if and how the background image will be repeated.
- Size — Sets the size of the background image.
- Parallax — Not scrolling the background image with the page.
- Sliding background effect — Supports “Left to Right” and vice versa.
- Background video
- Background color
- Overlay opacity
- Align full and wide support
- Aria label — To define a string that labels the current block. You might use it in cases where the block content is not visible on the screen.
- PHP version 7.2 or greater.
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater or MariaDB version 10.0 or greater.
- WordPress version 5.0 or greater.
Automatic installation is the easiest option — WordPress will handle the file transfer, and you won’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of the plugin, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click “Add New.”
In the search field type “Container Block”, then click “Search Plugins.” Once you’ve found the plugin, you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Click “Install Now,” and WordPress will take it from there.
The manual installation method requires downloading the plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work smoothly, but we still recommend you back up your site.
- How do I use the block?
- Log into your WordPress website and navigate to Dashboard.
- Create a new page, by visiting “Pages” » “Add New”.
- Click on the “Add Block” button and select the “Container” block. Alternatively, you can start typing
/containerin a new paragraph block, then press enter.
- “Container Block” can contain other blocks. You can add content by clicking the
+icon and picking a block.
- Publish the page.
- Why should I use a container block in a page?
The container div, and sometimes content div, are almost always used to allow for more sophisticated CSS styling. The body tag is special in some ways; However, browsers don’t treat it like a normal div, and its position and dimensions are tied to the browser window.
- How do I get help with the plugin?
The easiest way to receive support is to “Create a new topic” by visiting Community Forums page here.
Make sure to check the “Notify me of follow-up replies via email” checkbox to receive notifications, as soon as a reply posted to your question or inquiry.
Please note that this is an opensource 100% volunteer project, and it’s not unusual to get reply days or even weeks later.
- Can I help in translating this plugin into a new language?
The plugin is fully translation-ready and localized using the GNU framework, and translators are welcome to contribute to the plugin.
Here’s the WordPress translation website →
- How do I contribute to this plugin?
We welcome contributions in any form, and you can help reporting, testing, and detailing bugs.
Here’s the GitHub development repository →
- Did you like the idea behind this plugin?
Please share your experience by leaving this plugin 5 shining stars if you like it, thanks!
- I need help customizing this plugin?
I am a full-stack developer with over five years of experience in WordPress theme and plugin development and customization. I would love to have the opportunity to discuss your project with you.
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Container Block”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “Container Block”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- Multiple code standards improvements.
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.4.0
- Code tidy.
- New range controls to have full control over the margins.
- Initial release.