Google Reader removed the ability to share links within Google Reader, and instead started using google+ for this. That is all well, but it made the plugin Shareditems2WP obsolete.
But if you still want a way to create WordPress post based on one or more links that you shared from your RSS reader, you are in luck. Share the links to Delicious (“bookmark” them), tag them with something recognizable and use this plugin to generate the post.
The steps to take:
- Install the plugin
- Go to the settings page for the plugin and enter Delicious user name and what Delicious tag(s) to look for
- Design the post template. Relax, it’s short, easy and there’s a default template you can use.
- Share interesting stuff on Delicious
- Generate post (Press “Run now”).
- The post is generated as a draft, edit and publish the post.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/topgold/3341034725/ used in the banner
Search and install, this is the easiest part.
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Delicious Curator”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “Delicious Curator”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
Bug fix, more than 10 feed items is now a supported feature
Added count parameter, to avoid the 10 post limit
- First version, potentially buggy