– adds a toolbar to the bottom of WordPress pages that will show meaningful information that helps developers to create optimized WordPress sites.
– Info includes SQL queries, query vars, peak memory usage, and a filetrace.
– Provides a very basic checklist with suggestions for development.
– Shows basic server stats and information
– WP rewrite rules (coming soon)
- use the automatic installer, or download and upload into your plugins directory.
- activate in the Plugins section
Q: Do I have to be logged in?
A: Yes. Just in case the plugin gets loaded on a live site, I only want admins to see it.
Q: Will you be adding new profile information or additional metrics? It seems like this is pretty basic.
A: Yes. This is just the beginning!
Q: Do you offer support for the plugin?
A: Sadly, we don\’t offer any support, but will check the plugin page from time to time and respond to messages.
Q: Is this only for development?
A: While it was created primarily for development, you can use the plugin on any site. Only the logged in Admin user will see the toolbar on the frontend.
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Developer Toolbar”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
– Added checklist item to make sure you put payment gateway in production mode.
– Updated and added to the developer checklists in backend.
– Made sure toolbar is only showing for administrators
– Removed toolbar from admin area.
– Added icons to the toolbar for showing queries, query vars, cron jobs, and cache.
– Initial release. Basic checklist, info, and data.