Allows you to discourage search engines by url to prevent you from forgetting to turn off the “Search Engine Visibility” setting when going between development and live instances.
- A field to enter in as many domains as needed
- An icon in the admin bar to display if the current page is indexable for convenience and debugging
- A checkbox to hide the icon in the admin bar
- Go to Settings > Reading
- Make sure “Search Engine Visibility” is unchecked
- Add your development environment URL(s) or any url you want to be not indexable. You can do partial urls such as “staging.” to cover all staging. subdomains.
- Hover the eye icon in the admin bar to make sure it is set up correctly.
For Example: if my live site was google.com and my development site was dev.google.com I would enter dev.google.com in the field.
Installation & Activation
- Upload the folder “discourage-search-engines-by-url” to your WordPress Plugins Directory (typically “/wp-content/plugins/”)
- Activate the plugin on your Plugins Page.
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Discourage Search Engines by URL”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “Discourage Search Engines by URL”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- Trim URLs for a better experience
- Added support for php 5.2