In the spirit of WordPress and “owning your data,” this plugin will allow you to import and backup your tweets to your WordPress site. Includes robust options to allow you to control the imported posts formatting including built-in support for WordPress custom post-types, custom taxonomies, post-formats. Add an unlimited number of user accounts for backup and importing.
Plugin is built with developers in mind and has many filters to manipulate the imported posts.
1.1.0: Updated to work with the Twitter 1.1 API. Uses the TwitterWP library.
Like this plugin? Checkout the DsgnWrks Instagram Importer. Feel free to fork this plugin on github.
- Upload the
dsgnwrks-twitter-importerdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Visit the plugin settings page (
/wp-admin/tools.php?page=dw-twitter-importer-settings) to add your twitter usernames and import your tweets.
If you run into a problem or have a question, contact me (contact form or @jtsternberg on twitter). I’ll add them here.
기여자 & 개발자
“DsgnWrks Twitter Importer”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “DsgnWrks Twitter Importer”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- Import full tweet text by default. Props oddevan, #2.
- Update TwitterText dependency.
- Fix photo/tweet typo
- Add cron/auto-import feature.
- Use TwitterText lib to parse tweent text and add links, replace urls with tweet entities etc.
- Use twitter text for post-title/slug instead of just timestamp.
- Allow setting to post-format even if theme doesn’t support.
- Only set timezone during import if we have one set in WP settings
- Update the TwitterWP library to fix url encoding issues.
dw_twitter_api_get_tweetsfilter for overriding the TwitterWP method for getting tweets. This enables importing from favorites/lists, etc.
- Updated to work with the Twitter 1.1 API. Uses the TwitterWP library.
- Fixed incorrectly named function
- Fixed a bug where imported tweet times could be set to the future