Easy CC License creates a WordPress shortcode for adding Creative Commons license information to your posts. All you have to do is use the shortcode
[ezcc] in any post and the plugin does the rest. The plugin also gives you the option of including a Creative Commons license at the end of every post, every page, or every post and page.
If you like this plugin, please give it a 5-star rating over here –>
This plugin comes with an uninstall feature, so it won’t leave any trace in your database after it has been uninstalled. It also caches your license settings so that it doesn’t slow down your website with unnecessary calls to the Creative Commons API. It doesn’t create extra tables, content types, or taxonomies.
And, you can always visit my website (It’s mostly about awesome open source robots, if you’re into that kinda thing).
To Do List
- Create an option for small image. Right now it is hardcoded for the large image.
- Create an option to override global license options on a per-shortcode basis.
- Include multi-language support.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Adjust any settings you need through the Settings sub-menu page
- Add the shortcode
[ezcc]to any post where you want a Creative Commons license
- Wait! I have more questions!
Please visit my website or send me an e-mail!
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Easy CC License”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “Easy CC License”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- Updated 1/24/2014
- Plugin works with most recent version of WP, 3.8.1
- Updated 2/25/2012!
- Added GPLv2 license information
- Added more robust usage of CreativeCommons.org API
- Initial release on 2/20/2012!