With this plugin you can see how many views a single post has.
Just link on the All Post link in the left menu
No need for adding codes anywhere, just plug’n’play
- Download the zip file.
- Extract the zip file. you will now get a folder called EasyPostViewCounter
- Upload the EasyPostViewCounter folder to wp-content/plugins/
- Activate Easy Post View Counter under admin menu
- Done! you are now able to see how many views you posts has
- Where can i see the counter
Under All Posts there is a column, it only shows a digits, which is the amount of times the post has been viewed.
- Can i see how many times the post has been view before installing this plugin
No, this plugin will not show views before it was installed.
- How can I reset the counter?
Under Custome Fields, there is a entry called EasyPostViewCounter, change the value of that one to 0. There is no way to reset all posts yet
- Will it count my own views?
No it will only count views for non administrators.
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Easy Post View Counter”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “Easy Post View Counter”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- Fixed counting issue
- Fixed issue where posts are being counted multible times.
- Tested with WP 4.1.1
- Ensured that this version worked with WordPress 4.0
- Made it possible to sort post be views.
- First released version