This plugin allow you to create widgets which will show banners, links or any other code from specified folder or file into a sidebar automatically.
A widget will show content from a specified path. If this path is a directory the plugin will show content from all text files in the directory. If this path is a file the plugin will read content of this file, split it by empty lines and then will show banners. You may use custom HTML code templates for widget body and banners.
- Download plugin, unpack it and upload into
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Put text files with banner code into your banners directory. By default your banners directory is ‘banners’ directory inside the plugin directory. For example, YOUR-SITE/wp-content/plugins/elbanners/banners.
Also you may store banners in a single text file. In this case you need to insert empty line after each banner.
- Go to
Appearance/Widgetspage in WordPress
- Put “EL banners” widget into sidebar and edit its settings. You can edit widget title, banners path, template for banners container and template for banner.
- You can create several instances of this widget
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“EL Banners”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
0.2 Now banners may be stored in a single text file