View Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, more… files in WordPress using shortcode.
If you have Office documents on your website or blog that you want your readers to view even if they don’t have Office installed? Would you rather view a document before downloading it? To give your audience a better experience, try the Office Web Viewer.
- Works perfectly in computers, tablets, and mobile phones.
- You don’t need to convert Office files for the web (e.g., PDF, HTML).
- Anyone can view Office files from your website or blog, even if they don’t have Office.
- Choose Document From Google Drive
- Choose Document From OneDrive
- Choose Document From Dropbox
- View Document by Google Doc Viewer
- Disable/Enable Pop-out
- Show/Hide File Name in Top
- Show/Hide Download Button on Top
- Disbale/Enable Right Click
How It Works
이 플러그인은 1(을)를 제공합니다.
- Document Viewer for Office
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use shortcode in page, post or in widgets.
- ` in your templates
Which type of document can I embed using that plugin?
Microsoft Word, Excel, And Powerpoint Document
What should be the file extension to work perfectly with that plugin?
‘.ppt’ ‘.pptx’ ‘.doc’, ‘.docx’, ‘.xls’, ‘.xlsx’
I Would like to support Your Project what is the best way to support ?
Thanks for your interest. You can donate any amount by visiting Here
기여자 & 개발자
“Document Viewer for Office”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Update Freemius WordPress SDK
- Fixed Height issue
- Fixed Security issue
- Imporved Performance
- PDF viewer support
- Improved performance
- Added doc management screen
- Improved performance.
- Gutenberg block support
- Initial Release