Everest GPlaces Business Reviews is one of the best wordpress free plugin to showcase your Google Places and business reviews and also allows you to display up to 3 business reviews.
Effortlessly show reviews of your google places/locations on your WordPress site utilizing an intense and instinctive widget. Incredible for restaurants, retail locations, franchisees, land firms, lodgings, hotels and hospitality, and about any business with a site and reviews on Google. This plugin is useful since you can display your google business and places information with positive reviews on websites which simply further enhance your online credibility.
It is a fully responsive and shortcode ready plugin. A most powerful reviews display platform with 2 pre available beautifully designed templates layout for business reviews with user rating and 2 pre available badge layout with header as ribbon for displaying business information.
Showcase your business location reviews in the most attractive way with Everest GPlaces Business Reviews.
Free Version Features
- Unlimited Google Business Places – Create Unlimited Google Business Places
- Autocomplete Google Location Search – Autocomplete Feature On Google Map
- Badge Templates – 2 Pre Available Templates For Badge as business information.
- Header Templates – 2 Pre Available Templates For Header as badge’s google ribbon
- Reviews Templates – 2 Pre Available Templates For Reviews to display business user reviews.
- Cache Settings – Inbuilt caching method to prevent the frequent API calls due to which site won’t get slow.
- Reviews Layout Type – Display your business user’s reviews in list layout with attractive 2 pre available templates.
- Advanced General Options
– Set total number of user reviews options. Upto 3 google places user reviews can be displayed.
– Options to Hide User Rating, Average Rating
– Show Description with text limit, button to read more and read less functionality.
- Rate Us Settings – Configuration settings for rate us button to write a review which will linked to review submission form for specific business location.
- Easy Usage Via Shortcode
- Necessary Customization Options
- Translation Ready
- Responsive, Touch & Retina Ready
★ Create Unlimited Google Business Places
★ 10 Pre Available Templates For Badge
★ 10 Pre Available Templates For Header
★ 10 Pre Available Templates For Reviews
★ Show/Hide Options for Badge/Header/Review
★ Reviews Layouts – Slider – Lists
★ 2 Badge Position – Horizontal – Vertical
★ 5 Pre Designed Attractive Layouts for Floating Reviews
★ Floating Reviews Options
– Default floating review from list of created review post using our plugin
– Positioned in 6 different ways (top-left, top-right, bottom-left, bottom-right , middle left and middle right.
– Show Floating Review On
– All Pages
– All Posts
– Home Page Only
– Specific Pages/Posts/Categories and other builtin custom post types.
★ Set total number of user reviews upto 5 google places user reviews
★ Google Places API key Integration
★ Autocomplete Feature On Google Map
★ Cache Settings
– Enable cache and set cache period
★ Rate Us Settings
★ Custom Link For Rate Us Button
★ Animation and Transitions
– Set badge/review with 20+ animation options.
★ Enable/Disable Description
– Enable/Disable each reviews description.
– Set Description word limitation
– Display Read More and Read Less Button at last of description with toggle effect to show/hide reviews.
★ Show Only 5 Star Reviews
★ Advanced Customizable Options For Review and Rate Us Button
★ Easy Usage Via Shortcode/Widget
★ General Setting Options Available
– Hide Reviewer Image
– Hide User Rating
– Hide Average Rating
★ Supports Google Snippet
– Option to fill Review Count, price range, language code for schema error suppression.
★ Back-end Preview
★ Latest WordPress Version Compatible
– Tested with multiple themes and WordPress Versions
– Tested in all modern browsers
★ Language Translation Ready
★ Responsive, Touch & Retina Ready
★ Full Documentation & Support
- For premium upgrade, please go here
Some Useful Links
- Support Email: email@example.com
- Support Forum Link: http://accesspressthemes.com/support/
For a easy installation guide checkout the Installation tab above.
For complete information and documentation regarding plugin,please visit below links.
- Unzip everest-google-places-reviews-lite.zip
- Upload all the files to the /wp-content/plugins/everest-google-places-reviews-lite
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- For customizing the plugin’s default settings, on Everest GPlaces Business Reviews go to Configuration settings and fill Google Places API Key.
What does this plugin do?
This plugin provides the ability to showcase Google Places and business reviews and also allows you to display up to 3 business reviews.
Does this plugin have shortcode support and generator??
Yes, this plugin provides shortcodes for specific google business location to display business information and location user reviews with different layouts.
Can I show business information along with reviews?
Yes, You can show business information as your business location as badge with 2 pre available templates and set its position as horizontal to reviews or vertical side to reviews. And also display its user reviews with 2 pre designed attractive templates as well.
기여자 & 개발자
“Everest GPlaces Business Reviews”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- Compatibility checked with WordPress version 5.8.
- WordPress latest version compatibility checked
- Changed banner, thumbnail and logo of plugin.
- Few backend CSS refinement.
- Backend and Frontend Few CSS refinement.
- Compatibility check with latest WP version.
- Backend Few CSS refinement.
- Added some promo content in the backend of the plugin
- Code Refinement.
- Few Frontend CSS Refinement.
- Translation ready rechecked.
- Frontend CSS refinement.
- Added Feature: Disable Reviewer Date and Disable User Profile Links option added on Review Settings.
- Few Frontend CSS refinement.
- Issue related with link preview redirect resolved.
- Few CSS refinement.
- Plugin’s first commit to repository