FastPicker.io let you pick your woocommer order blazing fast. This is your workflow within FastPicker.io:
Reasons to use FastPicker
- You would like a faster proces of handling WooCommerce orders
- You are experiencing delays when handling orders in WooCommerce
- You don’t want to give your pickers access to your WooCommerce with all (GDPR) sensitive data
- You would like to see a focusd proces for your order pickers so that they make less mistakes
- You would like to choose for a shipping carier in a clear and native way for each shipment
- You would like to speed up all steps necessary while packing orders in WooCommerce
- Manage your shops, you can connect multiple shops for the same picking location (also works with WP Multisite / MultilingualPress)
- Manage your cariers for your shops
- Manage your pickers, the people you give access to pick orders
- Get an overview of all orders ready to pick
- Handle an order with all the same actions as you would do it in WooCommerce, but then 80% faster and full focus!
- Singel focus steps: Choose order, Print Packing slip, Collect products, Scan barcodes or confirm products, Choose carier, Print shipping label, Next order 🙂
FastPicker is currently FREE. We’ve created it for our customers as a service. We have over 150 WooCommerce we manage and help our customers with handling their endles stream of orders they daily have to handle. In the future we might charge per order when the product has grown up and customers are happy with it.
Data / GDPR / Privacy / Security
Wow, a lot of terms and all necessary because we live in difficult times. FastPicker is located in the Netherlands and takes privacy very seriously. Therefore, FastPicker will not store any information longer than strictly necessary. It will store order information for a maximum of 2 hours and won’t store any GDPR sensitive data in our database. Packing slips will be deleted from our server after being printed by you. Due to EU GDPR legislation, FastPicker offer you a GDPR data processor agreement bound by EU laws. You can check this data processor agreement in your account at fastpicker.io and you may agree with it if needed to comply with EU GDPR rules.
We are not Mark Zuckerberg and after your data! We only store general – anonymised – data to offer you statistics in the near future. All client and therefore GDPR sensitive data is deleted after 2 hours after completing the order.
For our security we’ve written a policy and handle a Responsible Disclosure which you can [>>> find here <<<] (https://fastpicker.io/security/)
Why install this plugin?
This plugin creates a webhook to automatically send new orders to FastPicker.io without the need of polling your Woo Rest API to check for new orders.
This plugin is necessary if you would like to make use of Carriers within FastPicker.io but not mandatory to use FastPicker if no carier is implemented.
The plugin handles the communication between FastPicker.io and WordPress/WooCommerce in order to pre-notify orders to your Carrier(s).
Next to this feature the plugin also checks the status of installed plugins as well as the version numbers to be able to warn you when version numbers do not correspond to the minimum required.
You can install this FastPicker plugin like any other WordPress plugin.
- Download and unzip the latest release zip file.
- Upload the entire plugin directory to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress Administration.
Where can I find documentation?
The app works native, we realy tried to create manuals but couldn’t come up with one. All actions within the app are single focus and directional. If you have any question please send us an e-mail hello (AT) fastpicker.io
How to get technical support?
Please send your support request to hello (AT) fastpicker.io
How to connect a barcode to scan products?
You have the option to choose from any post_meta field where you store your Barcode, this includes the default SKU field in WooCommerce, the options are endless.
Can I connect multiple WooCommerce shops?
Yes you can, connect each shops within minutes with your Woo REST API keys
Does the system print a packing slip?
Yes it does, but it is optional, you choose if you would like to print one
What cariers do you support for connecting?
SendCloud, PostNL, MyParcel, KDZ. The first one currently supports 80+ European cariers 🙂
What happens with my GDPR sensitive data?
We only fetch the order data that is needed to print a packing slip and shipping label. After two hours we delete all data from completed orders. We only store non GDPR sensitive data for statistics in the near future.
Free? Yeah right!
Free, that does not exist right? It does untill now. We welcome everybody to use our app for free. In the future we will as a small amount per picked order.
기여자 & 개발자
“FastPicker, an order picker and order management system (oms) for WooCommerce on steroids”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
Implementation SendCloud started, ETA Q1 2023
Implementation Carier PostNL
Implementation Carier KDZ
Implementation Carier MyParcel
First customers connected
Release first version