This plugin allows you to create unlimited custom groups of featured posts.
Admin can create unlimited groups and assign the posts under one or multiple groups.
The widget section allows the admin to show these groups of featured posts. The widget section is hugely customizable to enter HTML and CSS to give the featured posts blocks the desired look.
Please refer to the help section for more details.
- Unzip featured-posts-with-multiple-custom-groups-fpmcg.zip
- Upload folder
- 워드프레스의 ‘플러그인’ 메뉴에서 플러그인을 활성화하세요.
- Go to ‘FPMCG’ menu for further details and help section.
How does this plugin defers from other Featured Posts plugins?
Using this plugin you can create groups of featured posts and display them in various sections in your blog as widgets. So one single plugin will help you create multiple featured posts sections with different posts which can be completely configured by the admin.
Can I place one post under several featured post groups?
Yes. A single post can be defined under as many featured posts groups as the admin wants.
How many featured posts groups can be displayed in a single widget
As many featured posts groups can be placed in a single widget. Hence a widget can display posts under a single featured posts group or multiple groups.
Are there any configurable options for the widgets
Yes. The widgets are highly customizable. From the title of the widget to adding HTML tags before and after every posts and each of its details, you can completely control the look of the widgets. Also you can add custom widget specific CSS.
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Featured Posts with Multiple Custom Groups (FPMCG)”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- Supports WordPress ver 5.4.1
- Corrected admin notices
- Corrected not showing more than 10 groups in widget admin
- Supports WordPress ver 5.0.3
- Supports PHP 7.2.10
- Corrected linking errors
- The post image size can be edited on widget level
- Supports WordPress ver 4.4.2
- Corrected SQL bug
- Moved Admin operation under separate menu structure
- Updated custom post type names
- Supports WordPress ver 3.9.1
- Supports WordPress ver 3.8
- If featured image is set in posts then the featured image will be displayed in widget if display image is turned on