This is a simple plugin that allows you to generate QR codes on your WordPress website and show the qrcode with shortcode. You can select the color, design, and eye style for your QR codes and easily view and download all your created QR codes from the admin dashboard. You can copy the shortcode and show it anywhere you want to show it.
- Easy-to-use interface for generating QR codes
- Customize the color, design, and eye style of your QR codes
- View and download all your created QR codes from the admin dashboard
- It provides shortcode, which can shown easily in the sidebard, posts, products and footer etc where you want to show it.
Need Any Help?
- Please mail us at
- We provide live support
- Go to QR Code > Add New.
- Enter the information for the QR code you want to create.
- Customize the color, design, and eye style of your QR code.
- Click on the “Generate QR Code” button.
- View and download all your created QR codes from the QR Code > QR Codes page.
- Copy the shortcode and show it in any places where you want
- WordPress 4.0 or higher
- PHP 7.0 or higher
This plugin is licensed under the GPLv2 (or later) license.
If you need any assistance or have any questions about the plugin, please open a support ticket and we will be happy to help.
If you want to contribute to the development of the plugin, you can submit a pull request on the plugin’s Github repository.
- Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Click on the “Upload Plugin” button.
- Choose the plugin zip file and click on the “Install Now” button.
- Activate the plugin and check it in the settings link.
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Flex QR Code Generator”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Initial release
- Add shortcode to show the shortcode easily
- Add Delete shortcode options
- Add pagination in the shortcodes table