Flora LMS Plugin lets you easily import your content from Flora LMS to your WordPress site. Additionally, you can add a button to sign in to Flora LMS with your WordPress login details. Use the ‘Transport::add_go_to_flora_lms’ link to allow users to sign in to your Flora account.
- If you install plugin manually, run ‘composer install’ in plugin folder
- Activate the plugin in the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to your Flora LMS account to configure the JWT settings. To access the JWT settings go to https://yourdomain.floralms.com/settings/sso/jwt
- Fill in the field ‘Identity provider URL’ with your login action e.g. https://example/wp-login.php?action=login
- Fill in the field ‘Logout URL’ with your logout action e.g. https://example/wp-login.php?action=logout
- Go to the admin page of the Flora LMS plugin.
- Paste your secret key and the domain name of your Flora LMS account.
- After that, you can import your courses by clicking on ‘Update courses’
- How can I get my Flora LMS platform
You are welcome to get a free 14-day trial of Flora LMS at https://www.floralms.com/trial to test all of its features.
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.