FraudLabs Pro SMS Verification helps merchants to automate the user’s phone number authentication via SMS verification in real-time to prevent payment fraud. You can easily enable this feature at several trigger points such as during checkout process, account creation or comment form or so on. An easy and effective way to remove fraudsters or non-serious clients from exploiting your services.
Easy to setup
The setup is simple and only takes a few minutes. You just need to install the free FraudLabs Pro SMS Verification plugin, enter the API key and configure the settings.
Sign up for a Free license key at https://www.fraudlabspro.com/sign-up. You will have free 10 SMS credits for you to start using the SMS verification.
It acted as another layer protection for WooCommerce platform. If you are using FraudLabs Pro Fraud Prevention plugin to reduce and eliminate fraud or chargebacks in WooCommerce, then you can leverage on this plugin to help you to automate the phone number verification. It helps to reduce your hassle to manually contact each of them for authentication.
Easy Digital Downloads
It acted as another layer protection for Easy Digital Downloads platform. If you are using FraudLabs Pro Fraud Prevention plugin to reduce and eliminate fraud or chargebacks in Easy Digital Downloads, then you can leverage on this plugin to help you to automate the phone number verification. It helps to reduce your hassle to manually contact each of them for authentication.
- WooCommerce checkout form
- WooCommerce registration form
- WordPress default registration form
- WordPress default login form
- Contact Form 7
Manual Installation (Use this method only if you are unable to install the plugin via the admin area)
1. Download the plugin zip file.
2. Unzip and upload the
fraudlabs-pro-sms-verification folder to the
3. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
4. Enter the License Key at the ‘Settings’ section. You can sign up for a free API key at https://www.fraudlabspro.com/sign-up .
How to enable the FraudLabs Pro SMS Verification feature
- Click on the WooCommerce->Settings page.
- Click on the Integration tab then choose “FraudLabs Pro SMS Verification”.
- Check the Enabled check box to enable it.
- Enter your FraudLabs Pro API Key. You can sign up for a free API key at https://www.fraudlabspro.com/sign-up .
- Click on the Save Settings button.
기여자 & 개발자
“FraudLabs Pro SMS Verification”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- 1.9.5 Updated “Requires at least” information.
- 1.9.4 Updated Max SMS Retries.
- 1.9.3 Enhanced checking.
- 1.9.2 Fixed PHP compatibility issue.
- 1.9.1 Updated common messages customization.
- 1.9.0 Supported common messages customization.
- 1.8.8 Added shortcode for verified phone number returned in Contact Form 7.
- 1.8.7 Minor fixes.
- 1.8.6 Improved SMS verification input box.
- 1.8.5 Improved SMS verification process.
- 1.8.4 Supported new device as SMS Trigger option for WooCommerce checkout form.
- 1.8.2 Fixed email content display.
- 1.8.1 Added default country code for SMS sending.
- 1.8.0 Updated settings page.
- 1.7.1 Fixed SMS sending issue.
- 1.7.0 Updated file structures to use composer for FraudLabs Pro PHP SDK.
- 1.6.2 Fix max retries issue.
- 1.6.1 Fix verification failed error.
- 1.6.0 Support SMS Verification for Review case in Easy Digital Downloads.
- 1.5.1 Add auto complete order option.
- 1.5.0 Implement SMS OTP timeout.
- 1.4.6 Fixes for WordPress coding standards.
- 1.4.5 Update SMS Verification display and settings.
- 1.4.4 Added feedback request.
- 1.4.3 Minor fixes.
- 1.4.2 Update SMS Verification with thickbox.
- 1.4.1 Fix order notes adding issue in WooCommerce.
- 1.4.0 Support SMS Verification when order flagged for Review.
- 1.3.2 Minor fixes.
- 1.3.1 Support more SMS Trigger option for WooCommerce checkout form.
- 1.3.0 Support SMS Trigger option for WooCommerce checkout form.
- 1.2.1 Added debug log.
- 1.2.0 Support shortcode for WordPress and Contact Form 7.
- 1.1.1 Minor fixes.
- 1.1.0 Support sms verification on WooCommerce registration form, WordPress default registration form and WordPress default login form.
- 1.0.0 First release.