Frontier Set Featured will set featured image from images in the post if no featured image is set by the user.
- If no Featured Images is set on save, the plugin will:
- Select the first image that is uploaded to the post, and set it as Featured Image
- If still no Featured Image, select the first image from the post content, and set it as Featured Image
- The will work both from admin interface & frontend.
Note: Only images from the media library can be used as featured images (as per WordPress standard).
- Frontier Post – Complete frontend management of posts
- Frontier Query – Display lists and groupings of posts in post/pages and widgets.
- Frontier Buttons – Full control of tinymce toolbars and buttons buttons
- Frontier Set Featured – Set featured image aut. based on post images
- Frontier Restrict Media – Restrict media access to users own media
- Frontier Restrict Backend – Restrict access to the backend (wp-admin)
- Upload the plugin to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or install it from plugin install on your site
- 워드프레스의 ‘플러그인’ 메뉴에서 플러그인을 활성화하세요.
아무 것도 사용하지 않음
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Frontier Set Featured”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Tested with WP 6.0.2
- Tested with PHP 8
- Tested with WP 5.2.2 & php 7.2.2
- Tested with 4.9
- Tested with 4.7
- Tested with 4.5
- Readme update
- Tested up to: 4.1.1.
- Tested and works with Wordpres version 4.1
- Tested with 4.0.1
- Updated Readme
- 초기 릴리즈