f(x) Profile Dashboard Widget add a Dashboard Widget to edit user profile.
Sometimes admin user profile has too many option, such as visual editor, admin bar, admin color scheme, etc. And it’s too confusing to user. With this plugin user can edit profile page easily directly in dashboard admin screen.
- Super simple and easy to use.
- Can change “Name”, “Email”, and “Password”.
- Change password with strength meter.
- The GPL v2.0 or later license. 🙂 Use it to make something cool.
- Support available at Genbu Media.
Notes for developer:
Development of this plugin is hosted at GitHub. Pull request and bug reports are welcome.
- Installation Instructions
- Navigate to “Plugins > Add New” Page from your Admin.
- To install directly from WordPress.org repository, search the plugin name in the search box and click “Install Now” button to install the plugin.
- To install from plugin .zip file, click “Upload Plugin” button in “Plugins > Add New” Screen. Browse the plugin .zip file, and click “Install Now” button.
- Activate the plugin.
- Navigate to “Dashboard > Home” page in your admin panel to change your profile page.
- How to use this plugin ?
Simply activate and go visit “Dashboard > Home” to edit your profile.
- Who can change their profile ?
To use dashboard widget user need to have “edit_dashboard” capability.
- First Name, Last Name, Nick Name, Display Name?
To make this feature simpler we decide to only use a single “Name” input. This name will be saved as “First Name”, “Nick Name”, and “Display Name” simultaneously.
기여자 & 개발자
“f(x) Profile Dashboard Widget”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “f(x) Profile Dashboard Widget”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
1.1.1 – 10 April 2017
- Make “Update Profile” Button translatable.
1.1.0 – 02 May 2016
- WordPress 4.5 Compat: change get_currentuser() with wp_get_current_user()
- Fix plugin header.
- Plugin action link to get support.
1.0.0 – 10 Jan 2015