Gravity Forms Block Email Domains is an add-on plugin for Gravity Forms that allows you to define a comma separated list of email domains to block on each email field. Custom validation messages can be set as well. Blocked email domains will prevent the form from being submitted and prompt the user to enter a non-blocked email address.
- Visit Plugins > Add New in the WordPress admin dashboard
- Search for “Gravity Forms Block Email Domains”
- Install and then Activate Gravity Forms Block Email Domains from your Plugins page
- Navigate to your gravity form
- Set a comma separated list of blocked domains and a custom validation message on an email field in the advanced tab
기여자 & 개발자
“Gravity Forms Block Email Domains”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- Add support for email fields with the confirmation field enabled
- Remove case sensitivity on domains
- This is version 1 – everything is new and shiny!