Gravity Forms Hebrew Virtual Keyboard Add-On that adds an onscreen virtual Keyboard to your project, which will popup when a specified entry field is focused.
INFORMATION & REQUIREMENTS:
* Php 5 or greater;
* WordPress 4.9 or greater;
* Gravity Forms;
Gravity Forms Hebrew Virtual Keyboard Add-On features:
* Front-end feature allows users to enter text in Hebrew to input or Textarea fields;
* Admin can apply virtual keyboard for selected input fields;
* Admin can set virtual keyboard button view (icon/text);
* For better SEO, admin can set HTML tag “Title” text for virtual keyboard button;
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
1. Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
3. Go to Gravity Forms Hebrew Virtual Keyboard Add-On section and set your logo for input fields.
4. You are done!
How to use this plugin?
- Fill in the settings page on the Gravity Forms settings (Forms->Setting->Hebrew Virtual Keyboard Add-On).
- Go to Edit form and add Input or TextArea fields.
- On the selected GF field go to the Advanced tab and turn on the Virtual keyboard.
- You can see the virtual keyboard on the Frontend.
Can I change the language for the virtual keyboard?
No, this add-on is built for Hebrew keyboard specifically.
기여자 & 개발자
“GF Hebrew Virtual Keyboard Add-On”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “GF Hebrew Virtual Keyboard Add-On”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- Fixed “Show virtual keyboard” checkbox visibility for the teaxtarea fields in the WP Admin dashboard.
- Improved stability of the plugin.
- Added theme color picker.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Сode refactoring.
- Initial release.