The Gravity Forms Entries Inventory Management provides an easy way to accept a given number of bookings/sell X tickets on your website.
Mark the desired field with ‘gfinventory’ css class in the Field Appearence tab. Further to this the plugin will:
- Sum up the values from the ‘gfinventory’ field from all the available Entries of this form
- Will compare that total with the “Number of Entries” (total entries) option from Form Settings tab.
- Will display any needed validation both at form load time as well as upon form submit.
Plugin works with “total entries” option for Number of Entries.
Plugin not tested with other Number of Entries limits like:
- per day
- per week
- per month
- per year
This plugin is compatible with:
* Gravity Forms >= 126.96.36.199
See Screenshots tab for a short visual tutorial.
- Copy the
gravity-entry-inventory-managementfolder into your
- Activate the Gravity Forms Entries Inventory Management plugin via the plugins admin page
- Create a new Gravity Form
- Add a new input field on the form
- Go to the Field Appearence tab and add ‘gfinventory’ (without single quotes) to the Custom Css Class field. Save the form.
- Go to Form Settings (NOT Global Gravity Form Settings) and
- Check “Enable entry limit”
- Set your limit for this form in “Number of Entries” field
- Set yor message in “Entry Limit Reached Message” field
- Save settings
기여자 & 개발자
“Gravity Forms Entries Inventory Management”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- First working version