This plugin is an add-on for the Gravity Forms Plugin.
Do you need to insert images into Gravity Forms HTML fields? Hate manually uploading and creating tags? Me too! Thats why I created this simple plugin for Gravity Forms which adds a button to every HTML field in the Gravity Forms form editor. Click the button and insert or upload an image using the standard WordPress media uploader.
1. Add an HTML field to your form.
2. Click the new “Insert Image” button.
3. Upload a new image or select an existing image.
4. The tag is inserted into the HTML field at the position of the cursor.
I added an attribute to every tag of:
This prevents large images for breaking the forms. You can easily remove it from the insert, but it shouldn’t break anything if you leave it.
Fork away: https://github.com/ethanpil/gravity-forms-image-in-html
This WordPress plugin is brought to you by Los Angeles Web Design
1. Add Support for Gravity Forms WYSIWYG – https://wordpress.org/plugins/gravity-forms-wysiwyg/
Like every other WordPress plugin! 🙂
- Upload all the files from gravity-forms-image-in-html.zip into a folder within the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Gravity Forms Image in HTML”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Initial Release