This was built out of pure irritation of notices, and constantly having to tell clients that they don’t need to be concerned with them.
Do you need any additional functionality? Let me know!
This plugin hides:
- WordPress notices
- Theme recommended plugins notices
- Generic plugin related notices
Known plugins with non-standard notice boxes being hidden:
- iThemes Security Dashboard
- Visual Composer
- Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer
Icon by Iconka (http://www.iconka.com/)
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/hide-all-noticesdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly (who uploads manually anmymore?).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- When active, all notices should be hidden.
Does this remove notices?
No, it simply hides them from the admin interface with CSS styling. Simple, yet quite effective.
Does it hide all notices?
Not yet. We’re adding in notices where plugin or theme developers are not using standard notice classes in CSS. Did we miss something? Please let me know in the support!
기여자 & 개발자
“Hide All Notices”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Tested for up to WordPress version 5.5.
- Stay safe out there!
- Meaningful notices by WooCommerce and W3 Total Cache are now shown.
- It’s about time for a small update, right?
- Erroneously also hid notices from the WordPress Dashboard (such as plugins activated, deactivated, added, or removed).
- Added additional notices to be hidden (Custom Facebook Feed Rating Nag)
- Initial Release: Simply hide notices in the dashboard using CSS.