Hide reCAPTCHA on all pages except the pages with forms (like the contact page). By default Contact Form 7 shows Google reCAPTCHA on all pages, including the homepage, posts and shop pages. When we only need it on pages with Forms, like the Contact page. This plugin will look for pages with form shortcodes and show reCAPTCHA on those pages, and hide it on all other pages.
- WordPress v3.9.2 and later (Tested up to 6.0)
- PHP v5.6.0 and later (Tested up to 7.4)
- Contact Form 7 (Tested up to 18.104.22.168)
Hide reCAPTCHA on Non-Form Pages for Contact Form 7 is released under the GPLv2 license, same as that of WordPress. See the LICENSE file for the complete LICENSE text.
- Install the plugin from the WordPress Plugin Directory.
- Activate it.
- That’s it. The plugin has no options, once enabled it will hide reCAPTCHA on all pages except the pages with forms.
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Hide reCAPTCHA on Non-Form Pages for Contact Form 7”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
Removed css to hide grecaptcha-badge.
Fixed a bug.