This plugin caches your hotlinked images from posts and saves it with provided keywords.
How does this plugin work:
- After you activate the plugin, this plugin will automatically save all hotlinked image to your own server.
- Curl is required to download images to your server.
- Uses WordPress default upload functions to upload the downloaded images to wordpress upload directory.
- You can process olders posts aswell in plugin’s page.
- You can provide set of keywords to name the hotlinked image when saved to your server.
Upload the Hot Linked Image cacher with keywords widget plugin to your blog and Activate it.
모든 3 평가 읽기
This plugin seems like it probably did quite well earlier, but it has a couple downsides to it:
- It doesn't bring in all images on each post, just the first one, so you may need to run it multiple times.
- It doesn't add them to the media manager in Wordpress, so you'll need to use another extension like Media Sync to fix that after the fact.
If those aren't dealbreakers, you can still get use out of the plugin even in Wordpress 5. However I had better experience switching to the plugin "Cache Images" instead.
wasnt expecting but still works like charm with the latest version wordpress(4.5.2)
I use it on my personal blog (cards.km.ua). Work perfect with the last WP version.
“Hot Linked Image cacher with keywords”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자