This is really useful if you regularly link to pages in other languages and you want to inform your visitors about the language of the link target.
It’s even more useful if your own blog is multilingual.
- Upload the
hreflang-flagdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to setting -> hreflang Flag configuration and configure the flags you want to see (some sample flags are already filled in).
- Use the hreflang attribute in the links you want to see flags.
- I have external link icon the way wikipedia does it, is it compatible with hreflang Flag ?
Well, no 🙁
hreflang Flag uses the same technique of setting the css background of the a tag, so the displayed icon will be the last css match (probably the flag) you have to choose one.
There could be a possibility as described here: http://www.quirksmode.org/css/multiple_backgrounds.html
but this only work on webkit based browser. However this is not implemented in hreflang Flag now.
- More questions ?
Please see plugin homepage: http://silicone.homelinux.org/projects/hreflang-flag
Or search wordpress.org Forums.
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“hreflang Flag”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- French translation
- configuration is not reseted after re-enabling the plugin anymore.
- initial release