We all experienced frustration of using WYSIWYG editor especially when switching between Visual and HTML modes. If you have a need to use Visual editor in your day-to-day operations, but you also need the ability to have some posts or pages in pure HTML format – HTML Mode Locker allows you to do that on per-post basis.
- Author: Max Chirkov
- Author URI: http://simplerealtytheme.com
- Copyright: Released under GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Install and activate like any other basic plugin.
Go to Settings => Writing and scroll down until you see HTML Mode Locker section.
Activate HTML Mode Locker on desired post types and save your settings.
The HTML Locker meta box will appear to the right of the content editor on selected post types.
기여자 & 개발자
“HTML Mode Locker”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- WP 3.8 compatibility update.
- Fixed: WP 3.5 compatibility issue – HTML Mode Locker wasn’t locking HTML/Text view in WordPress 3.5
- Added a “Plugin Tour” with new pointers feature.
- Minor cleanup of PHP warnings and notices.
- Initial release.