Image Taxonomify for LearnDash allows you to place a text box with taxonomy text (category, tag, etc) on top of your LearnDash course image grid.
- define which taxonomy term to show on top of the course image (tag,category,etc) or select the custom taxonomy created by the plugin (ld_course_box)
- select the block text position on the course image (top/bottom left/right)
- set a custom text if/when there is no taxonomy term for the course (or leave blank)
- define basic styling rules (text color, background color, font size, uppercase)
- select who can see (all, non-logged only or logged only)
- works also with BuddyBoss custom course grid
- Upload plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Visit settings through “Image Taxonomify” (LearnDash – LMS submenu) link.
Does this plugin work without LearnDash?
No, this plugin has been built specifically for LearnDash and requires LearnDash LMS AND LearnDash LMS – Course Grid to function.
Does this plugin work with any theme?
That’s the goal, but we cannot be sure. There are so many themes! If you have any troubles, please use the support forum
Have feedback or a feature request?
We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using or trying out one of our plugins! Just drop us an email with your suggestion.
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Image Taxonomify for LearnDash”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Support for BuddyBoss course grid.
- Fix css for BuddyBoss theme.
- Initial Release.