Image Watermark allows you to automatically watermark images uploaded to the WordPress Media Library and bulk watermark previously uploaded images.
For more information, check out plugin page at dFactory, documentation page or plugin support forum.
- Bulk watermark – Apply watermark option in Media Library actions
- Watermark images already uploaded to Media Library
- GD LIbrary and ImageMagic support
- Image backup functionality
- Option to remove watermark
- Flexible watermark position
- Watermark image preview
- Set watermark offset
- Select post types where watermark will be aplied to uploaded images or select adding watermark during any image upload
- Select from 3 methods of aplying watermark size: original, custom or scaled
- Set watermark transparency / opacity
- Select image format (baseline or progressive)
- Set image quality
- Protect your images from copying via drag&drop
- Disable right mouse click on images
- Disable image protection for logged-in users
- .pot file for translations included
- Install Image Watermark either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server
- 워드프레스의 ‘플러그인’ 메뉴에서 플러그인을 활성화하세요.
- Go to the Watermark menu in Settings and set your watermarking options.
- Enable watermark to apply watermark to uploaded images or go to Media Library to apply watermark to previously uploaded images
No questions yet.
2023년 2월 16일
Waste of time. Plugin not working!
2023년 2월 1일
Ok perfect, Nice, Incredible, plug in
2023년 1월 30일 2 replies
It would be great if the author updated the plugin so that it works. Whatever option I tried, no watermark is added.
2022년 12월 11일
- Not support (WebP) image - Not support image if upload image by post editor - Dashboard not responsive with RTL
2022년 12월 5일
Added this and all I can say is What a waste of time. Great idea if it had any functionality or worked on even 1 image. Followed and read the documentation to the letter of the law and NOTHING. Thanks for stealing my time.
2022년 8월 3일
this plugin will complete mesh your database. Its a real dangerous plugin.
기여자 & 개발자
“Image Watermark”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Fix: Missing admin-media.js file
- Fix: Watermark option not available in Media Library
- Tweak: WordPress 5.9 compatibility
- Tweak: PHP 8.x compatibility
- Tweak: PHP 7.3 compatibility
- Fix: Improved support for PHP 7 and above
- Fix: Backup folders handling of date based organized uploads
- Fix: Transparent PNG issues with ImageMagic library
- Fix: The plugin directory upload fix.
- Fix: PNG files watermarking issue
- New: Option to select watermark offset unit – pixels or percentages
- Tweak: Added values to slider settings fields
- Fix: Minor bug with AJAX requests, thanks to JoryHogeveen
- Fix: Prevent watermarking the watermark image, thanks to JoryHogeveen
- Tweak: Code cleanup
- New: Image backup functionality, thanks to JoryHogeveen
- New: Option to remove watermark (if backup is available)
- New: PHP image processing library option, if more than one available.
- Fix: Manual / Media library watermarking not working.
- Fix: Image sizes not being generated proparly in GD library.
- Fix: Determine AJAX frontend or backend request
- Tweak: Remove Polish and Russian translations, in favor of GlotPress
- Fix: Use of undefined constant DOING_AJAX
- New: ImageMagic support
- Tweak: Switch from wp_get_referer() to DOING_AJAX and is_admin().
- New: Introducing plugin documentation
- Tweak: Improved transparent watermark support
- Tweak: Plugins setting adjusted to WP settings API
- Tweak: General code cleanup
- Tweak: Added Media Library bulk watermarking notice
- New: Hungarian translation, thanks to Meszaros Tamas
- New: Option to donate this plugin 🙂
- New: RUssian translation, thanks to Sly
- New: Chinese translation, thanks to xiaoyaole
- Fix: Option to disable right click on images not working
- Tweak: Manual watermarking now works even if selected post types are selected
- Tweak: UI improvements for WP 3.8
- Fix: Image protection options not saving properly
- New: German translation, thanks to Matthias Siebler
- New: Frontend watermarking option (for front-end upload plugins and custom front-end upload code)
- New: Introducing iw_watermark_display filter
- New: Option to delete all plugin data on deactivation
- Tweak: Rewritten watermark application method
- Tweak: UI enhancements for settings page
- New: Arabic translation, thanks to Hassan Hisham
- New: Introducing API hooks: iw_before_apply_watermark, iw_after_apply_watermark, iw_watermark_options
- Fix: Wrong watermark watermark path
- Fix: Final fix (hopefully) for getimagesize() error
- New: Image quality option
- New: Image format selection (progressive or baseline)
- Fix: Error when getimagesize() is not available on some servers
- Tweak: Files & class naming conventions
- New: Added option to enable or disable manual watermarking in Media Library
- Fix: Apply watermark option not visible in Media Library actions
- Fix: Warning on full size images
- New: Bulk watermark – Apply watermark in Media Library actions
- New: Watermark images already uploaded to Media Library
- Fix: Error during upload of file types other than images (png, jpg)
- Fix: Limit watermark file types to png, gif, jpg
- Tweak: Validation for watermark size and transparency values
- Tweak: Remove unnecessary functions
- Tweak: Code cleanup
- Tweak: Added more code comments
- Tweak: Small css changes
- New: Add watermark to custom images sizes registered in theme
- Tweak: Admin notices on settings page if no watermark image selected
- Tweak: General code cleanup
- Tweak: Changed label for enabling image protection for logged-in users
- Fix: Using image ID instead of image URL during image upload