Inherit Theme Mods enables to copy customizer properties from parent theme to child.
Do you still need customizer properties of parent theme when you decorating new websites with child theme?
‘Inherit Theme Mods’ can solve it.
This plugin simply copies and inherit, or overwrite parental properties to its child.
Also it works as an inspector of customizer properties.
- tested on PHP5.3 and PHP5.6
- tested on WordPress3.9.12 and WordPress4.5.2
- Upload all the files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install it from the official repository.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu.
- Open ‘Settings’ -> ‘Inherit Theme Mods’ menu.
- When should I use this plugin?
If you are to start customizing your websites with a new child theme,
you can see that customizer properties of the parent theme is not inheritted to its child.
If you still need parental properties, it would be good to use this plugin.
Inherit, or overwrite them.
- When should not I use this plugin?
This plugin might be less effective for a well-customized child theme with many customizer terms.
However, you can use ‘Inherit Theme Mods’ as a simple inspector for theme properties.
기여자 & 개발자
“Inherit Theme Mods”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Recover UI which removed at 2.1.0
- Add Composer.json and register packagist.
- Fix style loading bug
- Simplify UI
- developmental environment update(Readme)
- developmental environment update(Update how to release)
- Documentations are updated.